Full course description
Course Fee: $30.00
Target Audience: Individuals needing to meet Nebraska DHHS requirements for an abuse and neglect course.
Description: This course informs individuals how to protect the rights of patients, and clients who are suspected victims of abuse or neglect.
It meets the requirements for 004.02C1 The Requirements of Nebraska Revised Statute 28-372 004.02C2 Resident's rights as set forth in 175 NAC 8-003.02F and 175 12-003.02F as required for placement on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry.
- Discuss residents' and patients' rights.
- Identify forms of adult abuse and neglect.
- Determine strategies for prevention.
- Relate when and how to report abuse in Nebraska.
Course Length: minimum of one hour.
Course Availability: 14 days from time of enrollment
Requirements for Successful Completion:
- The learner must listen to the entire course presentation for a minimum of 60 minutes (as timed by the learning management system).
- The learner must complete a 25 multiple-choice question post-test at the conclusion of the course presentation and score an 80% or better on the post-test.
Contact Hours: 0
Expiration Date: December 31, 2022
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this course.
Cancellation Policy: Course fee is non-refundable. Once you have enrolled in an online course, no refunds are available. A refund is not provided to those who do not participate, who do not complete the course, who do not meet the requirements of successful completion and/or who do not pass.